Ever since I joined Angie’s Fiesta Friday blogging party, I’ve seen some pretty awesome blogs and beautiful food photography. It’s been a great way to expand my blogging community – you should really check it out if you haven’t already!
A huge thank you to Bourbon & Brown Sugar and Strictly Delicious for nominating me for the Liebster Award and Kitchen Feasts as well as Creating Beauty in the Kitchen for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!
Hello all – I have recently been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Ada from More Food, Please and I’d just like to thank her for this. I am so very flattered for this nomination and will be sure to pass this award on.
I really didn’t think too much of these online blogging awards before, however, I’ve come to realize that they really do mean a lot – its honest recognition from this online community of bloggers and provides a chance to recognize other individuals for their blogging efforts.
Hey everyone, this is going to be a slightly different post today. I have been recently nominated for the Liebster Award by gollygoshgirl!
This really means a lot and I am so flattered that she chose my blog =]
A big thank you goes out to kayjayaitch for presenting me with the Liebster Blog award. I really enjoy writing this food blog and I hope people enjoy reading it as I enjoy writing it!
For the record, I’ve never even heard of the word ‘Liebster’, but according to the award criteria, “the word liebster is vaguely German in origin and means favourite or best”. The award is all about recognizing your fellow bloggers achievements and writings. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Liebster Blog Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. (check)
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you. (check)
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog (check)
- Reveal your own 5 blog picks. (please see below)
- Let the recipients know you have chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog. (check)
In response to criteria #4, my to 5 blog picks are:
1) The Oven Mitt – tons of recipes and beautiful pictures
2) The Maker Girl – food + DIY
3) Le Chic Elefant – beautiful pictures, party ideas, recipes and DIYs
4) The Walk & Talk – restaurants, trends, good eats (in Vancouver!)
5) Omnomalicious – recipes, pictures, and good food
I highly recommend to check out these awesome blogs!
Thanks to spellcheckaholic, I’ve been nominated for the versatile blogger award! I don’t know what to say, still kind of in awe/shock, but thank you so much =]