Hello all – I have recently been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Ada from More Food, Please and I’d just like to thank her for this. I am so very flattered for this nomination and will be sure to pass this award on.
I really didn’t think too much of these online blogging awards before, however, I’ve come to realize that they really do mean a lot – its honest recognition from this online community of bloggers and provides a chance to recognize other individuals for their blogging efforts.
Now, onto the award rules:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
- Link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who would play you if your life was made into a movie? Never thought about this before, but Jamie Chung could be a good fit.
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel? I’d love to travel to Bora bora, Australia, and Europe
3. What is the best thing about blogging? Blogging has allowed me to not only make connections with other bloggers, but has also provided opportunities to share tips/ tricks, as well as compliments and support.
4. What is your secret indulgence? Dark chocolate – the darker the better!
5. If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on? I’d take my family out to a fancy restaurant.
6. What do you never leave home without? Before I leave anywhere, I always say this out loud to myself “Phone, keys, wallet” – works really well, haven’t forgotten these items since I started talking to myself!lol
7. What’s your favourite meal of the day? Similar to Ada, breakfast/ brunch is my favorite meal of the day, especially when shared with family/ friends.
8. What makes you laugh? A lot of random things that C does.
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests? C, Girlfriends + their boys
10. What was the last thing you Googled? DIY Xmas gifts for friends – Gotta start looking for ideas early!
As Ada mentioned, I also liked these questions so I will pass them onto my nominees if they choose to participate.
I’m going to be honest here, I haven’t had time to read too many blogs lately, but the following are ones that I’ve really been enjoying lately:
Lastly, another big thank you to Ada for nominating me for this award – Happy blogging all!