Got 5 minutes?
Why not whip up these tasty and nutritious bars?
Check out the Minimalist Baker for the original recipe.
- 20 dried dates
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 C chocolate chips
- 1 C old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp water
- In a food processor, pulse dates until cut into small pieces.
- Add rest of the ingredients and pulse until well combined. Mixture will be very sticky,
- Transfer mixture into a square pan (I used a 6×6) lined with parchment.
- Press mixture flat and place in freezer for 15 mins. Cut into squares.
These actually taste really good for no-bake bars. They don’t even taste healthy.
Must be the peanut butter and chocolate chunks.