A big thank you goes out to kayjayaitch for presenting me with the Liebster Blog award. I really enjoy writing this food blog and I hope people enjoy reading it as I enjoy writing it!
For the record, I’ve never even heard of the word ‘Liebster’, but according to the award criteria, “the word liebster is vaguely German in origin and means favourite or best”. The award is all about recognizing your fellow bloggers achievements and writings. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Liebster Blog Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. (check)
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you. (check)
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog (check)
- Reveal your own 5 blog picks. (please see below)
- Let the recipients know you have chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog. (check)
In response to criteria #4, my to 5 blog picks are:
1) The Oven Mitt – tons of recipes and beautiful pictures
2) The Maker Girl – food + DIY
3) Le Chic Elefant – beautiful pictures, party ideas, recipes and DIYs
4) The Walk & Talk – restaurants, trends, good eats (in Vancouver!)
5) Omnomalicious – recipes, pictures, and good food
I highly recommend to check out these awesome blogs!