Thanks to spellcheckaholic, I’ve been nominated for the versatile blogger award! I don’t know what to say, still kind of in awe/shock, but thank you so much =]
To accept this award I have to do a couple of things as follows:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post (Yupp ).
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (Mmkkay)
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading. (I’m going to have to slowly re-update this list since I haven’t had much time to read/ discover new blogs lately)
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. (I shall, once I’ve got more time to read!)
Hmm.. so 7 things about MEEEE… lets see here…
- I spend WAY more time shopping online, than actually stepping foot into stores/ malls… unless I really can’t find it online
- I don’t have one favorite dessert cause that’s just not possible… its more of a tie between cheesecake, cream puffs, tuxedo cake, frozen yogurt, and ice cream =]
- I can’t eat spicy foods – face lights up like a tomato, even if its just a little heat (lights up like a tomato when I drink as well, but that’s a whole other story)
- I like long walks on the beach (hah, sounds like one of those ads for singles, but seriously, who doesn’t?)
- I hate the smell of smoke – no judgment, but I really encourage smokers to re-evaluate their lives/ find a new perspective
- Currently loving these two delicious breakfast spots: Cafe Medina and The Red Wagon
- And lastly, I feel extremely fortunate to be living the life I’m living today, along with the many great people in my life – family, friends, etc. Love you all… even though you’ll probably never hear me say it lol)
Here are some recent blogs that I’ve really enjoyed:
- Amandasedibledelights – Yes, we are friends and this isn’t a new blog, but she’s been blogging with me pretty much from the start. Plus I love reading up on the new local joints that she’s checked out!
- beautyspotblogger – Also friends, but she just stepped into blogging world not too long ago. Though you’ve known someone for a while, its funny what you can learn about a person from reading their blog – I had no idea she was this into make-up till now lol. Very informative though!
- theflourbag – Love the pictures and detailed posts. Everything looks delicious.
- jenn’s infinite eat-list – Love the pictures, descriptions, but mostly because its Vancouver (best place ever =P) and I actually know/ have heard of these places
- iartcookies – this guys makes gorgeous cookies. Also a great place to get some fresh ideas
K… yes.. its a little sad that I haven’t spent much time reading blogs lately, but I plan to get on that ASAP! Anyways, I plan to update this list throughout the year as I find new appealing blogs to read =]